Thursday, June 15, 2017

Why Aquatics?

I have wanted to be a Zoologist since I could pronounce the word. I went as far as to earn a handful of college credits in pursuit of a Wildlife Nullify major. Ultimately I entered the workforce, but my fascination with animals has not died, not has it even greatly waned. Having experienced the aquarium hobby throughout my youth from the time of expansive undergravel filters and infrequent water changes to modernized high tech planted masterpieces, there was no question in my mind as to why I began seeking more tanks and equipment than I had room for in my little shared two bedroom rental. I am an enthusiast.

Join me as I journey further into the realm of the aquarium and every trepid decision and glorious victory along the way!

~ Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment